3. ožu 2010.

Some men love / no love


I love when you hold me gently by the hand, you love me in the neck, when I hold my coat and put a scarf around his neck, when we send the message in the morning when he wakes up.

Guys who have a sense of humor and know the joke to your account, like when I have feeling that I really listened to, like when you smell fine, when you have a nice smile ... :-)

I do not like guys who are quartz, the ego trip, brightest, mother's son, stunted / Bilder, liars, with 5 L of gel in their hair, boys who are with you as a girl in the city bus, looking over her shoulder, and of course saving which is GREAT.

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. e super ti je blog, za sve pohvale .tino ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. http://www.ljubav-veze.blogspot.com/ vidi moj blog

      Izbriši
  2. ma super si stvarno.....zvuci kao da si normalna osoba....a ne kao ove neke nafurane manekenke.......

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Bravo krofnice moja :p

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. sexxyy slatko ko sto si i sama,ulazis mi u svidjanje............armis

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. odlican je blok svaka cast

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. super tije sve,svaka cast,ljepo uradeno
    kysssss

    OdgovoriIzbriši